Awarded the Gold Ribbon by Dan’s Paper for “Best Bike Tour Company in 2021,2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016”
This guided tour is ranked as one of our finest in the Long Island Wine Region. Explore the beauty of Long Island’s North Fork with your own group of up to 6 people. (For more than 10 persons please call to discuss)
Weather you would like to stop at a Brewery & Vineyard, or just vineyards, or go strawberry picking & wine tasting we have you covered!
Duration: Approximately 4.5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 8-25 Miles (round trip)
Start Time: 10:00 am
Available Days: Monday-Thursday with at least 5 days notice.
This is your private guided tour. You may choose a gentle 12 mile Ride, 15 miles, or 18.5 Miles for a little more of a workout with your wine and some special stops along the way!
- Includes 2 sets of signature wine tastings 1 set of herb-infused oil & fine vinegar tastings
- Enjoy an enriched tour experience from the most experienced guides on the North Fork
- Ride in comfort on either a single or tandem bicycle
- You decide the duration and stops
- Explore the scenic charm of Long Island
- Professional Camera with photos taken throughout your tour available for free download
- Explore local beaches, just you your group
- Any custom requests may be accommodated with advanced notice
- Option to add a wonderful catered buffet lunch if you so choose.