Green Hill Kitchen & Que is offering takeout and delivery specials for Passover and Easter.
The Passover specials will be available Wednesday, April 8, Thursday, April 9, Friday, April 10, Saturday, April 11, Sunday, April 12, Wednesday, April 15 and Thursday, April 16 (the restaurant is closed on Monday & Tuesday) and delivery will be available on Wednesday, April 8. The specials will be available for pick up every day they are offered and orders can be placed beginning at 8 a.m.
The Easter specials will be available on Sunday, April 12 and delivery will be available Easter Sunday. All Easter orders must be placed by Friday, April 10 at 8 a.m.
Orders can be placed by calling the restaurant directly at 631-477-4900. The specials, subject to change, are as follows:
Available Wednesday, April 8 through Thursday, April 16
(Restaurant Closed on Monday, April 13 & Tuesday, April 14)
$25 per person
- Full Portion of Brisket served with Matzah and Potato Krugel
- Five to seven pounds of brisket at $25 a pound (weight ranges between each piece and can be delivered hot or cold and sliced ready to heat)
$35 per person (two person minimum)
All Orders Must Be Placed By Friday, April 10 at 8 a.m.
Choice of one meat per person:
- Smoked Ham with Charred Pineapple
- Port Glazed Leg of Lamb Stuffed with Spinach and Feta
- Smoked Prime Brisket served with Championship Red Sauce
All Dinners Served with:
- Spring Soup
- Potato Gratin
- Green Beans
- Mini Easter Sweet Bags
Delivery Available on Sunday, April 12