Pedal your way to local award-winning craft breweries & vineyards where you’ll stop and learn about everything the North Fork wine country has to offer.
Duration: Approximately 5.5 Hours
Distance: Approximately 14-18 miles (round trip dependent on the selected route)
- Cruise North Fork Long Island from the seat of a a single or tandem Hybrid bicycle (Helmets Included)
- Enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments throughout your tour experience to stay energized while riding from location to location
- Our professional guides will direct you through the beautiful landscape, leading you from winery to brewery and more
- Gain privileged access to wander vineyard fields
- Delight in extra-virgin olive oil and fine vinegar tastings to infuse your pallet with local flavors
- Pay a visit to local farm stands where you can purchase freshly made jams, pies, fruits, and vegetables for your home
- Stroll down Love Lane after the tour for a one-of-a-kind shopping experience. (only 1 block from our location)
- We also include a support vehicle to transport any purchases made along the way
- Seasoned guides will capture moments from your day, photos will be available for free download
Please keep in mind that this may be a lengthy ride. It is an 18 mile oute and we do recommend for those who are confident in their ability to cover
this distance. However give us a call and we can make it work!
Mention code “NorthForker89” for extra savings!