Here are the seven most-read posts this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
6. The Dr. Oz show visited North Fork Potato Chips
5. Rolling in Dough pizza cooked with Ina Garten on her Food Network show.
4. 8 Hands Farm launched the North Fork’s only ‘farm-to-butcher’ shop in Cutchogue.
3. It’s Long Island Restaurant Week. Here are four East End picks.
2. Espresso North Fork opened at the site of the former Uncle Joe’s Pizza in Mattituck
1. Main Road Biscuit Co. had its soft opening on Thursday. We went. It was good. Like, really good.