Here are the seven most-read posts this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. This week’s North Fork dream home? Check out this waterfront property in New Suffolk.
6. Mattituck’s First Fridays event is returning. The May event was cancelled due to the weather, but First Fridays will start up again in June.
5. Castello di Borghese Vineyard has unveiled a wine collaboration with Cornell. It’s called “Rosé for the Bays.”
4. Love Aldo’s coffee? Well, an ‘Aldo’s too’ retail store is proposed for Greenport.
3. Hip, hip, rosé! The second annual rosé crawl is coming to the North Fork next month.
2. There are 31 days in May. Here is something to do on the North Fork for every one of them.
1. Are you hungry for some East End dining? These eight eateries could soon open in Greenport