Join us for “Wellness Market” – a special edition of East End Food Market on Friday, August 26, 2022, from 3:00-7:00pm. In addition to the evening’s events, local healthcare workers will receive 10% off all East End Food Institute products during Wellness Market!
Special offerings at on August 26 include:
- Free blood pressure screenings from Peconic Bay Medical Center and nutritional advice from professional dieticians
- “Making Plant Medicine for Beginners” workshop from herbalist Kayla Bathelme of Soul Creations. All workshop participants will receive a 30% discount on Soul Creations products the night of this class. $25 per person. Registration required. You can register here.
- Meet Long Island author Melissa Mayer as she signs copies of her inspiring new book, “Recovering My True Self.”
- Sweet Woodland Farm founder Rachel Stephens will also be on hand with her medicinal herbal products.
- Feed your soul with a bonsai from Under the Tiny Tree.
- Handmade art and crafts abound, including artisan soaps from Stormy Garden Soapworks.
- Free Meditation by Long Island Buddhist Mediation Center.
- Yoga from Wild Roots Wellness.
So much in one place – general admission is always free – all ages welcome.
Check out our events page on our website for more details.