Free To Roam
Our self-guided bicycle tours put you in control of your own route and schedule. Rent a single or tandem bike for as little as a day, or, for as long as you’re in the area. Enjoy wine, exploring vineyards, and riding through the countryside at your own pace.
Each rider is provided a hybrid bicycle, a helmet for safety, a bike lock, and a digital route map with voice-guided GPS for simple, hands-free use.
Duration: Daily rentals are for up to 8 hours. Weekly and monthly bike rentals are available for those living/vacationing in the area.
Availability: See all available dates on our calendar during checkout (we prefer that you book at least 2 days in advance)
- Enjoy a self-guided exploration of the beautiful Long Island North Fork region
- All rentals include helmets, bike lock, and GPS route map with voice navigation
- Stop at a handful of different wineries and indulge in Signature Wine Tastings
- Move at your own pace & explore where your curiosity takes you
- Ride in comfort through the wild marshes, harbors, and gorgeous local scenery
- Stop along the way to take photos that encapsulate your Long Island experience
- All rentals originate at our storefront (13200 Main Road in Mattituck)
- Guests are advised to call and confirm equipment is reserved prior to their arrival (ideally 48 hours). Rentals without a reservation are on a first come, first serve basis
- A valid Photo ID and Credit Card are required at time of rental
- We ask that you return your bike at 5pm Sunday through Friday, and 6pm on Saturdays (unless other arrangements have been made)