Our Fruit & Wine tours are one-of-a-kind, with special stops between wineries to explore beautiful North Fork farms.
Duration: Approximately 5 Hours
Start Time: 10 am
Distance: Approximately 13.5 miles (round trip)
- Enjoy an enriched tour experience from the most experienced guides on the North Fork
- Ride in comfort on either a single or tandem bicycle (helmets included)
- Explore Long Island during a 13.5 Mile Relaxing Ride through the North Fork Countryside
- Refuel with unlimited non-alcoholic refreshments
- Gain privileged access to vineyard fields
- Delight in artisanal oil & fine vinegar tastings overlooking the Peconic Bay
- Pay a visit to local farm stand (originals that began over 50 yrs. ago) where you can purchase freshly made jams, pies, fruits, and vegetables for your home
- Stroll down Love Lane for Long Island’s one-of-a-kind shopping experiences. (easy access to shopping district after your tour)
- Support vehicle to transport any purchases you make along the way
- Professional camera to capture moments from your day, which will be available for free download
Mention “NorthForker89” for additional savings!