The Chowder Pop-Up is every other Monday in November and December at Chronicle Wines from 4-6 pm and coincides with our weekly happy hour! Enjoy a bowl of chowder by Grace & Grit and freshly baked sourdough bread by 1610 Sourdough and explore all tasting menu wines, which are 50% off by the glass a la carte. Plus, pre-order whole country sourdough loaves by1610 Sourdough and take them home with you!
Chowder recipes will vary each pop-up date and we’ll announce the upcoming flavor here in advance.
- Monday, November 6th: North Fork Clam Chowder
- Monday, November 20th: Chowder TBA
- Monday, December 4th: Chowder TBA
- Monday, December 18th: Chowder TBA
**IMPORTANT TICKET DETAILS**
- Ticket sales cut off 72 hours before the event date to ensure our chefs have enough time to prepare.
- Tickets are non-refundable if cancelled 72 hours before the event, however they are transferrable.
About 1610 Sourdough: I am a small batch sourdough bread baker, born and raised on the East End of Long Island! I’ve been wrangling sourdough since 2015, and currently own and operate 1610 Sourdough. My sourdough bread is 100% naturally leavened, made with a blend of flours including organic & stone-milled grains sourced regionally from Farmer Ground Flour in Trumansburg, NY. This sourdough venture of mine gives tremendous gratitude to the incredible North Fork ( beyond!) community for the overflow of continuous support over the years.