Bike ride through Wine Country to vineyards, breweries, beaches, and farms at your pace
With our self-guided bicycle tours, you’re in control. Rent a single or tandem bike for one day or two. Each rider is provided a cycle, a helmet for safety, a bike lock, and a digital route plan on your phone with voice navigation!
Start Time: On weekdays select your start time by appointment
End Time: Close at 5 pm.
· Enjoy a self-guided exploration of the beautiful Long Island North Fork region
· All rentals include helmets, bike lock, and GPS route map with voice navigation
· Stop at a handful of different wineries and indulge in wine Tastings
· Move at your own pace & explore where your curiosity takes you
· Choose from one of our many pre-planned routes, or just ride and create your own! Routes range from 7-19 Miles. Longer route distances provide a robust experience including a stop to a beach and a unique farm stand in addition to stops at vineyards (and or a brewery)
· All route plans include suggested lunch options along the way on your route (at least 4 to choose from)
· All rentals originate at our storefront (13200 Main Road in Mattituck)
· Advanced Reservations are Strongly recommended (48 hours)
· A valid Photo ID and Credit Card are required at the time of rental
· We ask that you return your bike at 5 pm Sunday through Friday, and 6 pm on Saturdays (unless other arrangements have been made)