Calling all musical theater lovers: for one night only, some of Broadway’s finest vocalists will be performing at The Suffolk Theater for a horror-filled, “spook-tackular” event.
On Friday, Oct. 7 at 8 p.m., The Suffolk will be showing Broadway Fright Night, an all-ages concert with music from famous Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals that have horror, supernatural, and science fiction themes.
Created and hosted by New York casting director and producer Stephen DeAngelis, the show is exclusive to The Suffolk Theatre and features five of Broadway’s leading vocalists:
- Richard Todd Adams — The Phantom in The Phantom of the Opera, Cats, The Pirate Queen, The Woman in White
- Jackie Burns — longest running Elphaba in the Broadway production of Wicked, Hair, If/Then
- Sara Jean Ford — Christine Daae in The Phantom of the Opera, Cats, How To Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, A Little Night Music, Finian’s Rainbow
- Alicia Irving — Les Miserables, Sunset Boulevard, Side Show, The Scarlet Pimpernel
- Michael Wartella — Wicked, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Tuck Everlasting
The event will include musical numbers from “The Rocky Horror Show,” Jekyll & Hyde,” “Sweeney Todd,” “Into the Woods,” The Adams Family,” Little Shop of Horrors,” Wicked,” The Phantom of the Opera,” “Carrie the Musical,” “Dance of the Vampires,” “Young Frankenstein,” and more.
Audience members are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Broadway characters, as the evening will also include a Broadway Halloween Costume Contest.
Tickets range from $73 to $83 (including fees) and can be purchased at suffolktheater.com. Doors open at 7pm.