Sure, you could head to the farm to pick, wash and hull them yourself. But because we like you, we’ll recommend these North Fork spots for STRAWBERRY EVERYTHING without the work.
- Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream from Lewin Farms, 812 Sound Ave., Calverton
Made with fresh berries from their own farm.
2. The Crescent Salad from Farm Country Kitchen, 513 West Main St., Riverhead
While the sliced, marinated boneless duck may take center stage here, the strawberries truly enhance the flavor profile in this salad which also includes baby spinach, goat cheese, almonds, cherry tomatoes, carrots, and grilled pineapple with an Asian ginger teriyaki dressing.
3. Classic Mojito from Luchacubano, 87 E Main St., Riverhead
But make it strawberry. With lime, house sugar syrup, mint, and Don Q rum. We’ll take two!
4. Frutti Di Bosco from Insatiable EATS, 300 East Main St., Riverhead
The summertime cap-off to your perfect meal. This cream-filled pastry with sponge cake and strawberries is the Italian version of strawberry shortcake.
5. Strawberry Lemonade from Harbes Family Farm, 715 Sound Ave., Mattituck
Famed for a reason. Made with fresh strawberries, lemon, sugar and water.
6. Strawberry OG Doughnut from North Fork Doughnut Company 100 Love Lane, Mattituck
Keep it classic with this old faithful doughnut.
7. Stuffed French Toast from Windamere 2255 Wickham Ave., Mattituck
With Nutella, strawberries, hazelnuts, and chantilly, we’re not sure if that counts as breakfast or dessert but we’re here for it.
8. Chocolate Strawberry Crepes from Red Rooster Bistro, 4805 Depot Lane, Cutchogue
Thin yet decadent, chocolate strawberry crepes hit the spot and don’t leave you feeling overstuffed.
9. Day Trip Strawberry Amaro from Matchbook Distilling Co., 230 Corwin St., Greenport
With nettle, quassia, jasmine, rose, nutmeg, and fruit this amaro is perfect for summer celebrations.
10. Strawberry-Coconut Iced Tea from Crazy Beans, 2 Front St., Greenport
Different and refreshing, this iced tea is nothing like you’ve ever had. And if you’re in the mood for strawberry overload pair it with some strawberry pancakes.