Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Long Island Restaurant Week kicks off today. Here is a list of places to eat on the North Fork.
6. This chef offers a dream retreat for serious home cooks in South Jamesport. Check out our story and video.
5. This week’s “North Fork Dream Home?” An Orient ranch with a butterfly sanctuary in the backyard.
4. Good news for anyone who likes to eat fresh and local. The weekly indoor winter farmers market will return to Riverhead this season.
3. We spotted some super fun costumes at the Greenport Harbor Brewing Co. Halloween party last week.
2. Every year the North Fork restaurant industry grows and grows and 2017 was no different. Here are 20 food and drink spots that opened in 2017.
1. Holy guacamole! Little Lucharitos, an outpost of the super popular Greenport taco and tequila spot, opened in Aquebogue this week.