Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. The “Sounds of Summer Music Series” returns to Strong’s Water Club and we can’t wait.
6. Historic schooner Roseway coming to Greenport on Fourth of July.
5. Anthony Nappa has released Long Island’s first certified ‘wine made with organic grapes.‘
4. This Puppy training to be service dog became a fixture at Castello di Borghese in Cutchogue. See our adorable video interview with owner Giovanni Borghese and his dog Herbaceous.
2. Bedell Cellars in Cutchogue ranked among America’s ‘most beautiful wineries.’ We can’t say we’re surprised!
1. There are 31 days in July. Here is something to do for each one of them.