Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. This one didn’t appear on our site, but we streamed the Greenport Waiter Race live on Facebook. Visit our Facebook page to check it out.
6. You;ve seen fireworks, but you’ve never seen them like this. Photographer David Benthal captured the show at the Greenport Fire Department with his Mavic Pro drone.
5. We loved visiting Eric Giles at Giles Nursery and learning more about this sculptor and artist. See more about his process here.
4. The folks on Love Lane in Mattiutck kicked off the summer with their “First Fridays” event. See the video here.
3. There are 30 days in June. Here is something to do on the North Fork for each one of them.
2. Birch & Main Candle Co. is one of the newest stores to open at the Shoppes at East Wind. It gets a big thumbs up from northforker!
1. It seems that EVERYONE is getting hip to the beauty of the North Fork. The latest example? ABC 7 Eyewitness News ran this recent segment on Greenport.