Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Congratulations to our friends at Revel North Fork who are celebrating one year in business. See our video on them here.
6. This 19th century home has the best of both worlds — easy access to the beach as well as a happening downtown. It’s this week’s North Fork Dream Home.
5. Want to tour Long Island Wine Country, but can’t figure out which vineyards to visit? Here’s a chance to enjoy more than 100 wines in one place. North Fork Crush Artisanal Food and Wine Festival returns to Jamesport Vineyards on Saturday, June 24.
4. Local seafood restaurant Buoy One will run the fresh fish and seafood department at the recently renovated Mattituck Market.
3. Get your dancing shoes ready. The lineup for Greenport’s Dances in the Park series has been set.
2. One of the world’s most influential fashion tastemakers says the North Fork is a great place for a holiday — it’s just not a hip one. This description of the Nofo appears on page 24 of the Pre-Fall Collections 2017 edition of the Bergdorf Goodman catalogue.
1. And one of Greenport most-anticipated new restaurants, PORT Waterfront Bar and Grill, is now open.