Here are the seven most-read posts this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. The Garden Conservancy’s Open Days tours offer rare glimpse into private North Fork gardens. Get a look at the Cutchogue garden of Karen and Arnold Blair.
6. We had a blast at the North Fork Dog Dock-Diving competition last weekend. See the video here.
5. Harvest East End, the premiere annual celebration of Long Island wine, returns with a new venue and other changes.
4. There are many fun things to do out here in the summer. Here are 10 don’t miss events to put on your calendar.
3. A seasonal pop-up, Jennie’s at Drossos, coming to Greenport. Sounds yummy!
2. We were seriously inspired by this family during our trip to Cedar Grove Farm earlier this week. They have plans to open a small restaurant Read more about what they are building in Aquebogue.
1. There have been so many restaurant moves on the North Fork this season. Here’s another one. Puerto Verde is moving in the former home of Six Three One.