Bay View Market and Farm reopened for the season last week. (Credit: Vera Chinese)
Here are the top seven stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle on the North Fork, follow us @northforker1 on Twitter.
The sandwich special at Front Street Station. (Credit: Vera Chinese)
5. Here’s why you should have lunch at Front Street Station
George McDowell of Mattituck takes his turn grinding the horseradish roots grimacing as it stings his eyes. (Credit: Barbaraellen Koch photo)
4. This is the original North Fork horseradish festival, held for those in the know
Kim Tetrault and Sheri Winter Clarry enjoy a fresh oyster. (Credit: Vera Chinese)
3. Here’s how to trick oysters into thinking it’s sexy time
Ira Haspel at KK’s The Farm in Southold on Friday. The farm stand recently reopened for the season. (Credit: Vera Chinese)
2. The farm stands are reopening!
The Damianos family recently sold this parcel of land in Cutchogue. (Credit: Courtesy photo)
1. The Damianos family recently sold 90 acres of land, including 30 acres of vines. But don’t worry, Pindar and Duck Walk wines aren’t going anywhere