So, who doesn’t want to know what’s what. When you know these things, you feel special.
And who doesn’t want to feel special.
Now that it’s spring, this is what you need to know right now: Where to wine on the North Fork.
1. Nothing screams spring like Croteaux. This semi-secret, well-kept gem is a must on may levels; atmosphere, rosé and a touch of the French countryside. (visit site)
2. Sherwood House Nothing like shopping while you are wining! The atmosphere is vintage chic and has awesome shopping thanks to www.mazurandco.com. You can’t help but feel the inspiration. (visit site)
3. Shinn Estate Vineyards and Farm House You must, you must … incredible atmosphere, incredible wine and Shinn Shine. If you’re smart, you will sign up for one of their wine dinners! (visit site)
4. Macari Vineyards If you are really lucky you will meet Alex and Joe. They have a penchant for food and life, award-winning sauvignon blanc and dessert wine set in a bucolic backdrop. (visit site)
5. Kontokosta This gorgeous modern barn set off in the distance as you are driving through the vineyard to get to it is definitely sexy. Located on the Long Island Sound, this is a must visit … and it’s on your way into Greenport town. (visit site)
6. Sparkling Pointe Méthode Champenoise — Uber yummy and awesome ambiance, channeling The Bubble Lounge. (visit site)
Stay tuned for the next Spin!
Sheri Winter Clarry is a resource for all that is the East End. A mother of two, she is The Corcoran Group’s North Fork Top Producing agent for the past nine consecutive years. She also owns a boating apparel and accessories company.