The East End Arts School is offering workshops for aspiring or established artists and musicians of all ages.
From drawing and painting, to theater, printmaking and photography, the downtown Riverhead school has released its latest course offerings to help others perfect their skills.
Programs for children are also being offered during the winter break in February.
Here are some of the school’s featured programs:
• Have Fun with Drawing, ages 5-8, Saturdays starting March 1
• Explore Drawing, ages 9-12, Saturdays starting March 1
• Drawing for Teens, ages 13-15, Tuesdays starting March 4
• Theatre Classes: Mime, Mask and Comedy, ages 5-8, Thursdays starting Feb. 27
• Drawing and Sketching the Head, starting Jan. 25
• Painting Winter Wetlands Scenes in Oils, Tuesdays starting Feb. 4
• Figurative Art in 2-D, Wednesdays starting Feb. 5
• Asian Brush Painting Workshop, Saturdays starting Feb. 8
• Printmaking Workshops, starting Feb. 15
To read a complete list of the programs, visit: http://www.eastendarts.org/school/classes.html