Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. This week’s North Fork Dream Home? A two-story house and three cottages in Greenport, all available as rentals. What a unique opportunity!
6. The ClearingHouse consignment store in Greenport is closing, and all Italian Bombay chests and English-style wormwood bookcases must go.
5. Michele Kennelly doesn’t think finding cute clothing should be a chore for women of a certain age. That’s why her new boutique, Kennelly Kouture, offers flattering apparel in Wading River.
4. There are 30 days in November. Here is a North Fork activity for each one of them.
3. It’s time to purchase tickets for Shellabration, Greenport’s lively two-day shellfish festival.
2. Our Lenn Thompson lays out his five must-visit North Fork wineries.
1. The opening day for scallops brought memories — and a good catch — for many. See our fun video.