Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Tonight is last call for Long Island Restaurant Week. We listed all the North Fork participants.
6. So many great restaurants opened across the North Fork this year. Here’s a guide to them all.
5. It’s not the size of a tasting room that counts. Here’s six of the best tiny ones.
4. There’s a new hotel coming to Greenport and it’s named for bunkerfish.
3. Greenport Village does a great job getting into the Halloween spirit and people just loved our photos from their parade.
2. All aboard the Polar Express. Tickets are now on sale.
1. Just because pumpkin picking season is over that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of things to do on the North Fork in November.