Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Chef Frank DeCarlo of Greenport’s Barba Bianca always has a lemon in his fridge and recommends crushing, rather than slicing garlic. Read more from our fast chat.
6. The East End Seaport Museum is sponsoring a lighthouse super cruise on Monday and we are pumped!
5. This week’s North Fork Dream Home is a private escape in Cutchogue.
4. If you’re planning on visiting the NoFo with a pup, here are five places to take a dog.
3. These are the Northforker staff’s favorite things to do after Labor Day.
2. Feeling stressed? Quiet your mind with meditation on the North Fork.
1. An oldie but a goodie. Here’s what happens when a Queens family invades your North Fork yard.