Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Hip, hip, rosé! Bridge Lane Wine released Long Island’s first canned wine. How cool is that?
6. These are the best takeout spots on the North Fork (according to us, anyway).
5. Sparkling Pointe’s Carnaval is also a fun time with colorful music performance and samba dancers. Be sure to watch our video!
4. Here are nine North Fork events to look forward to this summer.
3. We spent some time with Lucy and Erin of Fork & Anchor for the latest issue of northforker magazine. Check out our story with gorgeous photos by David Benthal.
2. Check out Daytripper Boats, a new ‘water taxi service for the East End.‘
1. OK, so it’s a little embarrassing when our most-read story is a link to a story from another newspaper, but it is what it is. Five North Fork restaurants made the cut of Newsday’s “Top Long Island Restaurants” 2017 list. Here they are.