Here are the seven most-read stories this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Barba Bianca, a new restaurant on Preston’s Wharf in Greenport, is now open at the site of the former Scrimshaw. READ
6. A portion of this week’s North Fork Dream Home was built in the 1700s while the remainder of the 3,000-square-foot structure was built in the 19th century. It is a dream for garden and history lovers alike. READ
5. Harvest Pointe, a 124-unit condo complex is preparing to break ground in Cutchogue with the first units expected to be move-in ready by this time next year. READ
4. We featured several local restaurant specials recently advertised in our newspapers. We hope to see you at a future lobster bake. READ
3. How many items have you checked off from our North Fork summer bucket list? READ
2. Long Island musician and folk hero Billy Joel sailed into Greenport this week. Check out which local business owner built up the courage to snap a selfie. READ
1. Move over Piano Man, you couldn’t occupy the top spot. This dual celebrity sighting earned the No. 1 most-read post this week. READ