Here are the seven most-read posts this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
7. Salamander’s in Greenport is celebrating 25 years in business. Check out our video and learn about how they make their delicious pressure cooked fried chicken.
6. Peconic Paddler in Riverhead has changed hands. Congrats to the new owners!
5. This week’s North Fork Dream Home? A creekfront property in Southold.
4. Have you visited The Weathered Barn in Greenport lately? The lifestyle boutique now has a different look and feel.
3. Five yummy Long Island wine picks for spring
2. Here are 10 things you HAVE to do on the North Fork this summer.
1. A profile of Matt Michel of 1943 Pizza Bar. The restaurant features a happy blend of tradition and innovation.