Here are the five most-read posts this week on northforker.com. To keep up with food, wine, real estate and lifestyle news on the North Fork, like us on Facebook, check out our Instagram page (@The_Northforker) and follow @northforker1 on Twitter.
5. In the first in a series of columns supporting the Long Island wine industry, North Fork wine pioneer Louisa Hargrave writes, “The vineyards and wineries, in concert with our other farming neighbors, have helped protect the rural quality of the East End by preserving active farming.” Read the full column here.
4. A wine shop is planned for this historic farm in Jamesport
3. Just 19 gorgeous Instagram shots from last weekend.
2. Hip, hip rosé! Croteaux Vineyards has reopened for 2017.
1. This week’s North Fork Dream Home? A stunning Aquebogue farmhouse and barn.